Due the Coronavirus pandemic the Mayor has asked that we close all offices to the public.
We ask at this time you please utilize our online and remote service options to conduct any business with the County Clerk. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but public safety is our top priority.
Our Offices Observe the Following Holidays and Will Be Closed on:
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- M.L. King Jr. Day – Monday, January 20, 2020
- President’s Day – Monday, February 17, 2020
- Good Friday – Friday, April 10, 2020
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day – Friday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7, 2020
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving – Thursday & Friday, November 26 & 27, 2020
- Christmas –Thursday & Friday, December 24 & 25, 2020
Holidays that fall on a Sunday are observed on the following Monday, while Holidays that fall on a Saturday are observed on the Friday before.