For your convenience you can use the drop box provided and your tag renewals will be mailed. We ask at this time that you please use our online services listed below. This is to help reduce your and our staffs risk of exposure to COVID-19. Your safety is our top concern.
Paperwork can be mailed to:
Wilson County Clerk
PO Box 950
Lebanon TN 37088
Business License Applications & Renewals
Motor Vehicle Forms & Renewal
- RENEW REGISTRATION ONLINE
- Multi_Purpose Form | Title Application
- Affidavit of Inheritance Application
- Affidavit of Non-Dealer Transfer (Low price/Family member form)
- General Affidavit
- Antique Vehicle Registration
- Disable Persons License Application (Plate and/or Placard)
- Emissions Exemption Application(State of Tennessee)
- Leased Vehicle Application (Owners Authorization to Lease)
- Odometer Statement
- Power of Attorney
- Temporary Operation Permit Application
Additional Motor Vehicle Forms (State of Tennessee)
In order to facilitate the treatment and containment of COVID-19, Governor Lee issued Executive Order No. 15 on March 19th that extends motor vehicle registrations that expire between March 12, 2020 through May 18, 2020.
The new expiration date, for registrations that expired between these two dates, is now June 15, 2020. Therefore, the requirements for vehicle emissions testing are suspended until further notice. The Division of Air Pollution Control will update this notice with details as to when vehicle emissions testing services will resume in the near future.
The Division of Air Pollution Control will work to ensure that testing services are available in enough time for vehicles to be tested prior to the extended registration due dates. Please call 866-329-9632 with any questions.
Marriage License Forms
- Marriage License – Apply Online
- Premarital Counseling Form
- Request a copy of an Existing Marriage CertificateMarriage licenses can be applied for online to limit the amount of time in our office. You will still need to come in person to finish the application and pay. After a marriage has been completed, the paperwork can be mailed into our office.