Due to COVID19, Passport services are unavailable at this time.
Wilson County Residents Only. No out of state transfers.
Appointment required, NO walk-ins, NO exceptions.
Driver Services Provided at this location are for class D and DM ONLY:
- Address Changes (Class D, DM)
- TN Real ID See requirements here. Please note the TN Dept. of Safety and Homeland Security will only let us accept U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport/Passport Card or Certificate of Birth Abroad for proof of citizenship. Permanent resident cards or naturalization papers are NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS LOCATION.
***All required documents must be with you at the time of your appointment. Failure to produce the appropriate documents at the time of your appointment will require an additional appointment.***
- Last Name Changes due to marriage or divorce – Must have a certified marriage license or divorce decree. The divorce decree must state that you are restoring your prior name.
- Renewals of Class D or DM license
- Renewals of handgun permits (8 year Renewals only.)
For duplicates, name and address changes, first time issuances or the lifetime handgun carry permit, please visit the local Driver Service Center, located at 204 Maddox Simpson Blvd. Lebanon, TN 37087
- Add Veteran (Class D, DM) – Must have a certified DD214 or DD Form 2 the United States Uniform Services ID (Retired and Reserve Retired)
Please note there is a $4.00 service charge added to the below pricing.
- Standard Renewal – $32.00
- Renewal w/Motorcycle – $58.00
- First Time Duplicate – $12.00
- After First Duplicate – $16.00