Wilson County Residents Only. No out of state transfers.
Appointment required, NO walk-ins, NO exceptions.
WE ARE A THIRD PARTY AND OFFER LIMITED SERVICES
Driver Services Provided at this location are for class D and DM ONLY (No ID’s, permits, testing, first time issuance or out of state licenses):
- Address Changes (Class D, DM)
- TN Real ID See requirements here. Please note the TN Dept. of Safety and Homeland Security will only let us accept U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport/Passport Card or Certificate of Birth Abroad for proof of citizenship. Permanent resident cards or naturalization papers are NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS LOCATION.
***All required documents must be with you at the time of your appointment. Failure to produce the appropriate documents at the time of your appointment will require an additional appointment.***
- Last Name Changes due to marriage or divorce – Must have a certified marriage license or divorce decree. The divorce decree must state that you are restoring your prior name.
- Renewals of Class D or DM license
- Renewals of handgun permits (8 year Renewals only.)
- Add Veteran (Class D, DM) – Must have a certified DD214 or DD Form 2 the United States Uniform Services ID (Retired and Reserve Retired)
For any other services not listed above, please visit the local Driver Service Center, located at 204 Maddox Simpson Blvd. Lebanon, TN 37087
Please note there is a $4.00 service charge added to the below pricing.
- Standard Renewal – $32.00
- Renewal w/Motorcycle – $58.00
- First Time Duplicate – $12.00
- After First Duplicate – $16.00
CASH OR CARDS ONLY, NO CHECKS.
Your Location for Driver’s Licenses
South College St.
129 South College St.
Lebanon, TN 37087
By appointment only.
Make an Appointment