As a courtesy to Wilson County residents, the Wilson County Clerk offers basic driver’s license services at our South College St. location. PLEASE NOTE: this location does not handle driver’s testing, IDs or first-time licenses. For those services please visit the Lebanon DMV.
We only handle state of Tennessee licenses.
- Address Changes (Class D, DM, and Driving Permits)
- Last Name Changes due to marriage or divorce – Must have a certified marriage license or divorce decree. The divorce decree must state that you are restoring your prior name.
- Renewals of Class D or DM license
- Add Veteran (Class D, DM) – Must have a certified DD214 or DD Form 2 the United States Uniform Services ID (Retired and Reserve Retired)
Please note there is a $4.00 service charge added to the below pricing.
- Standard Renewal – $32.00
- Renewal w/Motorcycle – $58.00
- First Time Duplicate – $12.00
- After First Duplicate – $16.00